How to install and Setup Netgear XR700 Gaming Router – Routerlogin.net
The Netgear pro gaming routers can be successfully setup using the Netgear Nighthawk app or the Netgear installation assistant following Netgear router login via routerlogin.net.
- Unplug your modem from the power outlet or remove and reinsert the backup battery if used by the modem for few seconds and then plug the modem back in to the power outlet.
- Use the Ethernet cable to connect the modem to the Netgear XR700 – Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router at the yellow colored Internet port on the router.
Note: you can also connect the main Ethernet cable to the Internet port yellow in color on the Netgear XR700 – Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router if you do not require modem for your internet connectivity.
- Re- Connect your modem to the power source or insert the backup battery if used by the modem and turn on your modem.
- Connect the Netgear XR700 – Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router to a power source as well and switch it on.
- The Netgear XR700 – Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router’s Power LED will light solid white on successful wired cable connections for installation and Setup of Netgear XR700 – Netgear router setup through routerlogin.net login.
- Make sure that the Netgear XR500 Gaming Router is powered on and the status LED on the Wi-Fi On/Off button is stably lit.
- Locate the wireless network settings for wireless network of Netgear XR700 router – wireless network name and wireless network password mentioned on the Router’s label.
- Connect your computer to your Netgear XR700 gaming Wi-Fi Router’s Wi-Fi network using the located default wireless network settings in the required SSID and password fields.
- Launch a web browser on computer to log into the Netgear XR700 router for configuring for internet connection via Netgear router setup.
- The installation assistant gets displayed automatically on the screen to perform Netgear router setup, if it does not, try to access the Netgear XR700 Gaming Router through www.routerlogin.net for Netgear router login to follow Netgear router setup.
- Enter routerlogin.net in the address bar of the web browser for Netgear XR700 Gaming Router login following which the Netgear router login window gets displayed. Routerlogin.net login.
- Enter the Netgear router login credentials, for Netgear XR700 Gaming Router, preset as default values. Type ‘admin’ as the username and ‘password’ as the password for routerlogin.net login.
- The onscreen prompts the guide you further to install your Netgear XR700 Gaming Router when logging for the first time prior to Netgear router setup for establishing connection to the Internet – Netgear router setup.
- Ensure that the Internet status LED light on the Netgear XR700 Gaming Router is lit and stable white on successful internet connectivity and Netgear router setup.