It is the best Netgear router with its Type: Wired Without Modem, 5332 Mbps Speed, Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHZ, External Antenna, 2 USB Ports. General specifications are Type: Wired without modem, Model Nighthawk X8 R8500, In the box it contains a router, Ethernet cable, Power adapter, Quick installation guide. It includes an LED indicator. Today every individual intends to have the best connectivity and high-speed Wi-Fi, and networking. The products designed by the company are very easy to use and smart enough to maintain our day-to-day life. The products include wired as well as wireless devices for network connectivity and access to the users, which focuses on both the home and business sectors. Crucial operations like the Netgear router login, password change, reset, and router setup can be done by accessing the router interface through this link. You can always use your wireless laptop, smartphone, or tablet, if you do not have a desktop computer for the installation of your NETGEAR wireless router for the first time.
For the installation, one can go through NETGEAR routerlogin.net Setup Wizard which guides the user about the installation. The installation time for most of the routers should not be more than 20 minutes.
HOW TO SETUP A NETGEAR ROUTER USING A WIRELESS DEVICE?
For the installation process, you just need to connect your wireless device to the preset settings of your NETGEAR wireless router and after connecting you have to configure the device for internet connectivity.
To install your NETGEAR wireless router using your wireless device:
- Firstly connect the Ethernet cable from your DSL or cable modem to the Internet port of your NETGEAR router.
- Turn on your DSL or cable modem and wait for the lights to become solid.
- Now turn on your NETGEAR router and wait for the LEDs to become stable.
- Now get the preset wireless settings of your NETGEAR router. You can find it on the back or at the bottom of your device.
- On your wireless device, open the Wi-Fi connection manager and find the SSID of Wi-Fi network name of your NETGEAR router.
- Connect to the SSID and enter the passphrase (see figure).
- Open any Internet browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- After this, If NETGEAR Genie does not display, you can directly go to the addresses routerlogin.net for Netgear router login.
- Now enter the default username i.e. admin and the default password is password and click.
- Now follow the NETGEAR Genie to configure the device.
The page will appear on the screen. Now click Take me to the Internet to confirm that you are connected.
You have successfully installed your router.
FACTORS DETERMINING ROUTER SUITABILITY:
- Speed: All the routers provided by NETGEAR have excellent connection speeds. For different routers, we have different speeds. High-speed routers to increase the user's interest to work faster and allow users to stream videos, games without buffering.
- Range: Range is defined as the maximum distance in all directions a router can broadcast its signals from a central point. In other words, it can be described as the area covered by the router. Various routers are there for various space sizes to be covered, be it for home or an office.
- Cost: routers with different prices are available in the market. One should buy the best router available in their budget. You should take a proper and sufficient amount of time to compare various routers within your budget to find which is the best suitable according to your needs.