Netgear has never stopped enthralling the users with their inspiring efforts on their devices. Back from 20 yrs, the users of Netgear have kept appreciating the users for the tremendous efforts on these magnificent devices. With that same excellence and trust, Netgear has again able to maintain its appreciative position by introducing the Nighthawk AX series. Netgear has recently managed to manufacture these giant beasts from which two of the routers are essentially in rumors and those are Nighthawk AX6000 12 stream router and Nighthawk AX8 8 stream Router. These next-generation routers have enhanced the level of the Netgear Routers and made them more efficient and productive.
Netgear Nighthawk AX12 Stream AX6000 Wi-Fi router
The router supports Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) which has now set the Wi-Fi stands for every growing home network. Nighthawk AX12 Wi-Fi router is a huge example of this high tech generation and an awe-inspiring device for this generation of networking devices. The router is optimized with 64 bit of 2.2 GHz quad-core processor which is capable to play 4K streaming, online gaming and much more the user can even expect.
Features of Nighthawk AX12 Stream Wi-Fi 6 stream Router
Up to 6000 Mbps Speed– The dual bands are capable of delivering 1200 + 4800 Mbps with the connectivity of 12 streamers
AX Quad-Core processor– The Quad – Core processor works with the 2.2 GHz of the processor which boosts up the wired, wireless as well as WAN to LAN performance.
8 by 8 MU-MIMO– The function assures the equal distribution of bandwidth to all the multiple devices connected to the network.
Multi-Gig 5G/2G/1G Ethernet Port– The port delivers five time better speed than normal Ethernet Gigabit Port.
1024QAM– Increases data efficiency by 25% and deliver a faster speed than the 256 QAM routers.
How to allow or block access to the network in Netgear AX12 Stream Router?
The main user controls all the access to the Internet with the help of various features controlling the Internet. With Nighthawk AX12 Stream Wi-Fi 6 stream router, the user gains easy access to gain control over the network. The web interface of the routerlogin.net plays an important role in helping the user to acquire control over the network. The main user can allow or block the access to the network in Netgear AX12 six stream router.
Steps to allow or block the access to the network in Netgear AX12 stream Router
- Open up a browser in your computer or phone connected to your network.
- Type www.routerlogin.net on the address bar of the browser. Instead of www.routerlogin.net, the user can also type 192.168.1.1 as the URL of the browser.
- Netgear Router login page is going to appear on the screen.
- Mention “admin” as the default username on the username field and “password” as the default password on the password field. Both the fields are case-sensitive.
- Click on the Login button and the menu dashboard of the Homepage is going to get appear on the screen.
- Go to the Advanced tab, click on the Security tab and then at last click on the Access Control tab.
- Access Control web page will get displayed on the screen.
- Select the checkbox of Access Control. If the user accidentally leaves this checkbox then all the devices will get allowed to connect even if the device is present within the blocked list.
- Now, select the access rule. If you select “Allow all the new devices to connect”. Then whichever device you will be added on the list will be allowed to access the network.
- If the user selects “Block all the new devices” then before adding a new device, the user has to enter the MAC address for the Ethernet connection or a Wi-Fi connection.
- The configuration within the Access list does not make any effect on the previously connected devices. The rule will only apply to the devices joining your network in the future.
- To see the list of blocked or allowed devices click one of the following links, View list of the allowed devices which are not currently connected to the network, View list of the allowed devices which are currently connected to the network. The list will get displayed on your window.
- Select the checkbox beside your device to allow your computer to access the network. Click on the Allow button.
- Now at last click on the apply button and the settings will get ultimately saved.
How to use the Internet Setup Wizard in your Netgear Nighthawk AX12 stream router?
Internet Setup Wizard is efficiently utilized to identify the Internet settings your device is using and to automatically configure the Network setting in your device. The Setup Wizard allows the convenience to the user which in turn also saves the time of the user. It doesn’t really matters that the user is using the Internet Setup wizard or normal setup wizard to perform the Netgear Router setup process, he always has to visit www.routerlogin.net of the device
Steps to use the Internet Setup Wizard in your Netgear Nighthawk AX12 stream Router
- Turn on your system and open up the browser in your Wi-Fi connected computer.
- Type www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 as the web address of the browser to get to the Netgear Router login page. Most users use www.routerlogin.net as it is convenient and easy to remember.
- Enter the username as “admin”’ and the password as “password”. If the user has already assigned the password to their Netgear Router, then he has to keep it on the password tab.
- Go to the advanced tab, and then click on the Setup Wizard tab.
- Setup Wizard page is going to get display on the screen.
- Now to use Internet Setup Wizard, click on the Yes radio button. If you accidentally select the No radio button then the Internet Setup page will get displayed prompting you to set up the Internet Connection manually.
- Click on the Next button to search for the type of Internet Connection to determine the internet configuration of yours.