Netgear XR300 – Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router can be setup using the NETGEAR Nighthawk app that allows quick installation with ease and also helps in setting up connection to the Internet. The NETGEAR Nighthawk app needs to be installed on the mobile device and is available for iOS and Android mobile devices. You can also use computer and web browser for the Installation and Setup of Netgear XR300 via routerlogin.net Netgear router login and Netgear router setup using Netgear Smart setup Wizard.
Installation and Setup of Netgear XR300 – Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router using the NETGEAR Nighthawk app:
- Attach the antennas to the Netgear XR300 router included within the package.
- Connect your modem to the Internet port on your Netgear XR300 router to establish home network.
- Power on both your modem and router.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi status LED to light thus indicating stable connection.
- Download the NETGEAR Nighthawk app on your iOS or Android mobile device and install it safely.
- Open the Settings of your mobile device and tap on Wi-Fi.
- Search for the Netgear XR300 router’s wireless network and connect to the Wi-Fi network using the default SSID and security key/password for the Wi-Fi connection.
- Locate the default Netgear XR300 router’s Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and network key (password) mentioned on the router label.
- Launch the NETGEAR Nighthawk app installed on your mobile device.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on the mobile screen by the app to install your Netgear XR300 router and connecting to the Internet – Linksys router setup
This completes the Installation and Setup of Netgear XR300 router using the Netgear Nighthawk app. Netgear Nighthawk app setup the router without any need of accessing the web browser through routerlogin.net.